Any Arizona Food Industry Business that Meets the Criteria Below
is Eligible for a FREE Listing on Good Food Finder AZ
To be eligible your business/organization must be…
- A food-producing business, selling a line of consumable goods for human consumption, such as: fresh produce, meat or poultry, eggs and dairy products, artisan breads and baked goods, spices, cereals and grains, jams, wine, beer, to name a few.
- A restaurant, farmers market, retailer, or other business that sources at least 10% of your ingredients locally.
- A community garden, nursery, garden or seed supply store that assists others in growing their own food.
Provide as much information as possible so that your business can be properly represented. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
To claim an existing listing:
1. Search for your listing on Good Food Finder AZ.
2. Click the title to view your full listing.
3. Click the ‘Is this your ad?’ button.
4. Register as a new user to create a login name and password. This is separate from your Local First Arizona login information.
5. Click the ‘Send Claim’ button.
6. Wait 2-3 business days for approval to log in and update your information.
To create a new listing:
1. Choose a level for your listing and click Submit.
2. Register as a new user to create a login name and password. This is separate from your Local First Arizona login information.
3. Complete the form with as much information as possible.
4. Click ‘Submit new listing’ at the bottom of the page.
5. Wait 2-3 business days for your listing to be published.